My Lil' Darlings...

This blog is specially created for my 2 lil' darlings..Ryan and Chloe!!!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

My Actual Birthday in the Morning!!

Today is my actual Birthday...however,Daddy and Mummy have already organised a Birthday Party for mi on Sat,24/06/06..

I'm vv happy too...cos Daddy specially took leave for mi.....

In the morning, Mummy cooked Birthday mee sua, drumstick and 2 mini eggs for mi to eat..











































Daddy, hurry up leh...I wan to mum-mum liao!!















Yummy, yummy..........you want some?? Nah nah boo boo...you dun have..only I get to eat...cos I'm the Birthday Boy so I'm zui da..keke!!

2 Comments:

  • At 12:44 AM, Blogger Ianmom said…

    Ryan really has good appetite!!! His bowl of meesua is big, dunno is it photo effect.

     
  • At 2:06 AM, Blogger Ianmom said…

    Forgotten to add. His hairstyle in birthday picture looks so gentleman.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger