My Lil' Darlings...

This blog is specially created for my 2 lil' darlings..Ryan and Chloe!!!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Birthday Pics with My Beloved Daddy and Mummy


Hehehe..I can't keep my hands off the cake that Daddy and Mummy have to hold on to mi to prevent mi from ruining the cake and hurting my finger from the flame on my candle.. :P


Daddy gave mi the knife and Mummy helped mi to cut my 1st Birthday Cake!!




Daddy and Mummy, I LOVED YOU....and Thank You for organising such a wonderful 1st Year Old Birthday Party for MI!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 1:07 PM, Blogger Ashjumummy said…

    Thanks for the party!
    The cake is yummy, wud luv to have 2nd pc if hb is not there. haha!

    Time really flies, Lil' Ryan is so big liao!! Few days Later he'll officially turns 1 year old! =)


    Ashmummy


    (pls ignore my comment in the helicopter posting)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger