My Lil' Darlings...

This blog is specially created for my 2 lil' darlings..Ryan and Chloe!!!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, June 24, 2006

My One Year Old Birthday Party!!


I'm so happy today..cos I'm celebrating my one year old birthday..
Daddy and Mummy have started planning and organising it 2 weeks before....and finally the day has come...

Daddy and Mummy were busy decorating the house in the day and Uncle Desmond helped to "blow" all the balloons.. :P


These are the party favours that Mummy has prepared for my friends...


Hmm..Mummy bought this giant pooh balloon for mi..but hor..I'm a little afraid of it leh..


My birthday cake and agar agar...Mummy specially chosen this Braveheart Lion agar agar cos Ryan = Lion mah...keke...

The cake is so yummy...I have eaten quite alot...shhh..dun tell Mummy hor...she doesn't know I ate so much... :P


These are the presents that I have received...

1 Comments:

  • At 11:31 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Looks like a fun party. Nice cake and agar-agar. So cute got party favours some more... hee hee

    Link me up ya
    http://babyaariz.blogspot.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger