My Lil' Darlings...

This blog is specially created for my 2 lil' darlings..Ryan and Chloe!!!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Zavier's and Sheryl's Bdae Party!

Today Mummy brought mi to Zavier's and Sheryl's Bdae Party!! Both of them born on the same day leh and they have chalet just next to each other at Chevrons..Alot of people and babies at the party leh...
Hehe...Mummy let mi eat cake for the 1st time..yummy yummy...and I got 2 goodie bags...It was fun!!
Mummy said that she will organise one party for my Bdae too...can't wait for it to come!!


The pics are taken at Zavier's chalet...can you see the bdae boy? He is the handsome botak in striped blue shirt. But he is not facing the camera..
Mummy,you looking for mi?
This is at Sheryl's chalet.
Ryan, look at the camera and smile..

Sheryl, I look at the camera liao leh , but why you close ur eyes??


Daddy, I like this tricycle leh..Will you buy for mi??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger