My Lil' Darlings...

This blog is specially created for my 2 lil' darlings..Ryan and Chloe!!!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, March 30, 2006

My fever is higher and I still have not recover!!

Sob Sob.. I still have fever..Daddy and Mummy brought mi to see Doc last night liao...and they have to give mi medi every 6hrs ard the clock..YUCK!!! I hated the medi...and they have to force it down my throat..and Mummy keeps forcing mi to drink all sorts of water!!Cos I dun like water..so she tried barley water,gripe water,delrosa water and plain water!!

Mummy keeps carrying mi today..so shiok...and today alot of pple come and see mi leh...Got Ah Ma,Gu-gu,Gu-zhang,Da-jiejie and Godpa...WOW!!!!! So many pple sayang mi...hehe...
Then Gong-gong and Po-po oso heartpain when they know that i'm sick...

But so sad...Mummy said she is not bringing mi for BJG Class and Hayden's bdae celebration on Sat.... :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger